The sound of F1 in 2013
Lotus have fired up their 2013 F1 car – the E21. It’s unlike anything you will ever hear on the road. The engine revs high, generates ridiculous power, and sounds magnificent. Hear it here:
About Chris Cameron-DowI'm fanatical about racing. Driving, watching, following, analysing, everything.
Next F1 Race
Austrian Grand Prix, SpielbergJune 21st, 2015
The 8th race of the 2015 F1 season at the Red Bull Ring, Austria!
- @Kerry_Contrary I used to go on long drives around Cape Point years ago. Then petrol got expensive and that habit d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @FIA_F2: Look ma, no hands! 👐 That was quite a save for @SchumacherMick! #AbuDhabiGP 🇦🇪 #F2 https://t.co/eywalp16d9 1 week ago
- @HermaineM Stop telling strangers on the internet what to do... 2 weeks ago
- @kathrynrosie Yup. Emotions on demand. Perform for the sympathetic people 2 weeks ago
- RT @Charles_Leclerc: I'm extremely happy to announce that I'll now have my own karting brand. I started racing 18 years ago dreaming of For… 1 month ago
2012 2013 2014 2015 Alonso Australia Ayrton Senna Bahrain Barcelona Barrichello Brazil Button Canada Caterham crash DTM f1 Felipe Massa Fernando Alonso ferrari Force India formula 1 formula one Germany Grosjean Hamilton HRT Hungarian Grand Prix Jenson Button Jerez Kimi Räikkönen Launch Lewis Hamilton Lotus Maldonado Maria De Villota Marina Bay Mark Webber Marussia Massa McLaren Mercedes Michael Schumacher Monaco Monza Nico Rosberg Paul di Resta penalty Perez Pirelli preview preview quotes qualifying race raikkonen Red Bull Red Bull Racing Renault Romain Grosjean Rosberg Sauber schumacher Scuderia Ferrari Sebastian Vettel senna Silverstone Singapore Grand Prix Spain Test Testing Valencia Vettel W03 Webber williams