The sound of F1 in 2013
Lotus have fired up their 2013 F1 car – the E21. It’s unlike anything you will ever hear on the road. The engine revs high, generates ridiculous power, and sounds magnificent. Hear it here:
About Chris Cameron-DowI'm fanatical about racing. Driving, watching, following, analysing, everything.
Next F1 Race
Austrian Grand Prix, SpielbergJune 21st, 2015
The 8th race of the 2015 F1 season at the Red Bull Ring, Austria!
- RT @Magda_Wierzycka: So Steinhoff’s crooked deals go back to 2001. I have been told PwC has a lot of incriminating emails. If Duduzane’s… 1 month ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: MEN! Accentuate parts of your body you like, e.g. nice ankles to draw attention away from problem areas, e.g. personali… 5 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump And what are you going to do when a teacher starts shooting school kids? 5 months ago
- @realDonaldTrump @elonmusk @SpaceX @NASA Why don't you consider it human ingenuity instead of American ingenuity? I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- @CyrilRamaphosa @MYANC What is taking so long? Show some leadership and get Zuma out. This country is tired of waiting #ZumaExit 6 months ago
2012 2013 2014 2015 Alonso Australia Ayrton Senna Bahrain Barcelona Barrichello Brazil Button Canada Caterham crash DTM f1 Felipe Massa Fernando Alonso ferrari Force India formula 1 formula one Germany Grosjean Hamilton HRT Hungarian Grand Prix Jenson Button Jerez Kimi Räikkönen Launch Lewis Hamilton Lotus Maldonado Maria De Villota Marina Bay Mark Webber Marussia Massa McLaren Mercedes Michael Schumacher Monaco Monza Nico Rosberg Paul di Resta penalty Perez Pirelli preview preview quotes qualifying race raikkonen Red Bull Red Bull Racing Renault Romain Grosjean Rosberg Sauber schumacher Scuderia Ferrari Sebastian Vettel senna Silverstone Singapore Grand Prix Spain Test Testing Valencia Vettel W03 Webber williams